LINDSAY JEAN | HAIRSTYLIST & MAKE-UP ARTIST
Lindsay's professional edge is her ability to provide a vision of where a client's image can go into the future. You won't be stuck in a style rut with Lindsay - she infuses her passion for fashion, makeup artistry and hair that suits the individual into spot-on recommendations for her clients. And she wants you to be able to recreate the look she creates in the salon when you're at home too - that's why she works to really understand the lifestyle and beauty habits of each guest that sits in her chair.
It really is Lindsay's love for the industry that brought her to this career. She originally graduated from the University of Regina with a degree in Journalism. After a few years working at CTV Regina, she pursued a successful career in Communications at SaskPower where she ultimately finished her career as Acting Director of the department. But after her husband had a major health scare, she made the decision to pursue her real dream of becoming a hairstylist and makeup artist. She became a certified makeup artist in March 2016 through The Style Academy (winning the Makeup Award) and completed the hairstyling program in October 2016. She is also certified to do eyelash extensions.
Lindsay is married to her husband Dorian. They love to travel and spend time with family. Dorian has also been known to snap great photos of Lindsay's outfits of the day for her Instagram account - a part-time job he never really applied for!
- The Style Academy Makeup Award 2016
- $1000 cup of coffee training September 2016
- Redken Balayage class September 2016
- Redken colour class October 2016
- Principles of Retailing and Selling October 2016
- Saskatchewan Fashion Week 2016: Hairstyling and Makeup Artistry Assistant
- Makeup Artistry Diploma 2016 - high achiever graduate
- Eyelash Extension Technician certificate - 2015